What to do in Tulum?
This beach, which runs the length of Tulum, is open to the public. It is absolutely wonderful here, after all it is the main attraction in the area.
JungleThis huge Sian Ka'an Biosphere Nature Reserve is a UNESCO World Heritage site - the area has been home to a Mayan community for 600 years AD and is absolutely stunning.
Places near Panacea Tulum
- ADO Bus Station | 1.5 km
- Cancun Airport | 110 km
- Cozumel International Airport | 63 km
- Chedraui Supermarket | 3 km
- Tulum National Park | 2.6 km
- Tulum Archaeological Site | 5 km
- Playa Paraiso | 7 km
- Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve | 14 km
- Ruins of Cobá | 45 km
- Ruins of Chichén Itzá | 150 km
- Cenote Dos Ojos | 18 km